Thai Tinplate Co., Ltd.
Thai Tinplate Co., Ltd. established in December 11, 1958 that promoted by BOI when the settled of BOI committee in year 1960 the company is the one of the selective. The company expanded in 1961 and move factory to No 51 Sukhumvit Rd., Bangduan Sub-District Muang District Samutprakarn.
In 1970 the company was re-promoted by BOI to expanded the enterprise for produce Electrolytic Tinplate by added capital more
70 million baht among major holder like Seeyong local investor and the two co-investors from Japan included Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Malubeni – Itochu Steel PTE Ltd. (former called JFE Steel Corporation)
At preset company establish new office No. 33 Moo 10 Soi Samrongtai 8 Poochaosamingprai Rd., Phrapradaeng District Samutprakarn the area are 50 rai (unit of area equal to 1,600 sqm) and 41 square two-meters which settled manufacturing machine 4 sets manage whole capacities for 552,000 tons.
In additional the corporate improved quality certification such ISO 9001:2000 and qualified from environment friendly program 14001. The Tinplate we made comply with JIS standard code G-3303 "Tinplates and Black plate." The Tin Free Steel specifications are according to JIS G-3315 "Chromium Plated Tin Free Steel."