- Known as refractory concrete
- Reduce installation cost and provide outstanding performance as good as refractory brick
- Casted and vibrated almost by the same style as ordinary concrete
- Provide a better lining for vessels of the capability of the material and fewer joints
- Bastable is an alternative to high alumina and fire clay bricks for applications such as sidewall Arc furnace roof, Boiler Heat Exchanger, Bubbling Lance, Glass Furnace, Reheating Furnace and Blast Furnace in conditions requiring extra strength, Etc.
- Applicable for cyclone preheaters of cement kiln burner pipe, Nose Ring, Clinker Cooler, Stacks, Subbottoms of Various Type of Furnaces, etc.